PUNK ROCK SELF-HELP

Eject the Reject

Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Lately, I have been rejected non-stop. 
It's like a big ole knife to the heart every time.  

Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The overwhelming amount of rejection I am experiencing…

in my business life is crazy. All of these projects, I thought I would have bc, I worked my tail off, are choosing to go with other people. 

It's so harsh. 

It STINGS. 

I would rather this strong rejection paralyzed feeling be for a pursuit in the arts. 

And that's just it...

Rejection happens everywhere.

So...

Why not experience it in the things your soul wants to pursue?!?

Today, do you put yourself out there? And is the there, the THERE you want?!?

It takes courage to show our asses. 
Daily. 

Get rid of the idea of the Reject. 

If it's experienced in every pursuit, then nowhere is safe. 

Therefore, rejection is universal. 

And if rejection is universal why not choose your rejections carefully. 

Xoxo

Ps: this picture is of Ri Ri's: "eject reject witcho ratchet ass"

No comments:

Post a Comment

U da Bomb! thanks for commenting xo

info at godsavethisqueen dot com