PUNK ROCK SELF-HELP

Vibrations

Thursday, June 11, 2015


My bestie and I have this belief that you will feel the exact vibrations from the year before. 

I am feeling the Vibration of last year STRONG...
It's June 11th 2014, and I have 17 days till my wedding. Needless to say I am feeling anxious, unsure, overwhelmed, under appreciated, confused. 

A year later, and I am feeling those feelings STRONG but muted. 

I look to my life and I see reasons to feel stress. 

Although...it doesn't warrant this strong of a reaction. 

Got me thinkn...

Where was I on this exact day last year?!?!

I was a crazy person. 

I def got the V's!

Today, Feeln VVVibrations?!?! 

Got an underlying unsettling emotion that doesn't match with where you are?!?! 

Investigate. 

Think back a year and see where you were at. Feel anything familiar?!?!

Hmm...unearth the VVVibrations!
Make sense of it and then we can Reeeeelax :) 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

U da Bomb! thanks for commenting xo

info at godsavethisqueen dot com